Friday, September 30, 2011

Celebrating My Husband

Happy Birthday to my man on Tuesday, October 4th! I made a paper bag card in his honor. I used the B&T paper from the "Dreamin" paper pack. I used chocolate, sunset & dutch blue ink. Stamp sets used were Blue Ribbon (C1464), Stamp of the Month from June (D1458 American Celebration), November (S111 Cherish the Day) and January (S1201 Little Reminder), retired set Just Like You (C1300) & Say It In Style (D1283) His name, the tag, and the tabs for the inserts were cut by the Cricut with the Art Philosophy cartridge (Z1686)
The banner was made by stamping the bottom portion of the blue ribbon and then cut out and stitched together with crochet thread.
I made Kraft cardstock (Z1375) inserts (they slide into the front pocket of the paper bag card)for each of my three sons to write a special birthday wish for their dad....this saves us from having to buy multiple cards and I think everyone enjoys a personalized message from their kids! Hope he likes the card! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10