Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Workshop at Riverbend

I do a monthly workshop with ladies that are 62 years old and older (my precious grandma is 87 and she comes every month!) Each month I come up with 5 cards or gifts that we create and they pay $5 per month. It's not a money maker but it's a blessing to the women that come and we enjoy creating together. Here are the projects we made for today's monthly class. They loved the easel card! I had each lady try to create a flower using a quilling tool with a slot for the paper to slide into but their hands just aren't limber like they once were so they didn't really enjoy the flower making process. They were thankful I had most of them made ahead of time:)Every project this month was using the AP Cartridge from CTMH in some form. It does such a fabulous job of cutting the box we made, the cards we put together. It cuts letters, labels, flourishes, acorns and so much more! What a treat it is to have this cartridge! Contact me if you'd like to get one for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10