Sunday, November 6, 2011

9"x 9" My Creations Memory Showcase Album

Have you tried the CTMH Memory Showcase accordion-style album? It's a great, inexpensive way to share photos of a special event or special person. I made this one for my niece's 2nd child, Daniel. The paper I used is now retired but any paper would work. They are fun to create and make a great gift! The 6" x 6" (Z1195) is just $3.95 and the 9" x 9" (like the one I'm displaying) is just $5.95 (Z1198). It makes a great gift too!
This is the front cover. I used the stamp set "It's a Zoo" (C1360) and the "Alphabet Pennant" Set (E1018).
This shows the inside of the album where there is room for 4 photos.

This is the back side of the album where there is room for 5 photos in this lay-out:

The front and back cover in detail. I used the computer for the information about Daniel.
Happy crafting!
I hope you try one of these yourself! Contact me if you'd like to place an order.

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10