Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Tri-Shutter Snowflake Card


My father-in-law turns 70 on Christmas day so this is the card being sent his way. The card base is 6" x 12" of colonial white from CTMH. I used the directions from Splitcoast Stampers as my guide for scoring at 2", 4", 8" and 10" and then you cut from the 2" mark to the 10" mark 1 1/2" from the top and bottom. The folding can be tricky but if you watch the tutorial they have, it's really a snap. The B&T paper is from the "Wonderland" Level 2 paper packet and I used Sky cardstock that I ran through the Big Shot with a snowflake texture plate. The snowflakes were cut using the AP cartridge and my Cricut and stamped with Sky and Twilight ink from CTMH. The chocolate cardstock was cut with a scallop-circle Nestability and the sentiment is from "A Little Everything" (D1408 $17.95) in the CTMH Spring/Summer 2010 catalog.
Thanks for stopping by and have a Merry Christmas this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10