Saturday, January 14, 2012

Cruisin' Workshop on the Go Kit

This card is for my Dad's 75th birthday. I thought this Workshop on the Go (WOTG) kit was perfect for any male in your life. It will be available for purchase beginning February 1st, 2012, and the kit includes 1- My Reflections® Cruisin' Paper Packet, 1-My Acrylix® Cruisin' Workshop Stamp Set, 2-White Daisy Cardstock Sheets, 1-Bottle Caps packet, 1-Dimensional Elements Numbers and 1-Instructional Brochure.All for $29.95. Contact me if you'd like to order this!
I started this card with a black cardstock base at 5 1/2" x 5 1/2". The cranberry cardstock strip has a piece from the Cruisin B&T paper with handstitching. I paper pierced the holes using the CTMH Ruler (Z1471 $9.95)The grey wool paper is also from the Cruisin' B&T paper packet and I wound black embroidery thread around this and tied the section where the button sits and added 2 tags cut using the Cricut and the AP Cartridge from CTMH. The tire tracks & car were stamped in Grey Wool and the car was mounted with 3-D foam tape. The gas pump was stamped in Juniper ink & the 2 signs were stamped in Cranberry and Honey and mounted with 3-D foam tape.
The inside has a piece of Juniper cardstock run through the Big Shot with a tire tread embossing folder and the strip came off one of the border-edges attached to the B&T paper from the Cruisin' paper pack. The sentiment was from 2 different sets. The "Happy Birthday" was from the CTMH set "Say It In Style" and the "Dad" was from a Verve set. Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Love your cards you have been creating with the new products! I can't wait to get started on mine.

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10