Thursday, February 9, 2012

Card Chatter-Love

I LOVE this stamp set and have used it over and over again for Valentine's Day, a wedding card or anniversary card. It has great sentiments and the Scalloped Heart is so fun!
The base is from CTMH's colonial white cardstock. The patterned paper is from My Mind's Eye with a tulip cardstock backing. I used the Cricut to cut the heart and tag. The heart was run through my mini-crimper (from days of old:-) The scalloped circle was cut with a Nestabilities-type die. I stamped the "Love" heart with Tulip ink and cut it out free-hand. Then I attached a sheer gray ribbon with a tulip button. The strips were cut from Tulip and Grey Wool cardstock (CTMH)and then I used a Large Polka Dots embossing folder from Quickutz to add some texture.
The inside uses a sentiment from the Art Philosophy collection from CTMH. I used that cartridge with my Cricut to cut the shapes. I added a scalloped border by removing the guards on my corner rounder.
This is a close-up shot:
A Side-view....thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10