Friday, February 10, 2012

Envelope Card using Stella Paper

This card has a 5 1/2" x 12" colonial white cardstock base. I scored it at 4 1/4" and 8 1/2", then I used a circle cutter as a guide to make my rounded front. The paper pack Stella was used on the front along with olive cardstock that was embossed in the Big Shot with a SU embossing folder (Vintage Wallpaper, I believe). I used the stamp set Enjoy! for the front scallop design with the sentiment from Just For You.
I sewed the front panel as well as the chocolate striped ribbon on the front. The flower was made from dark brown cardstock cut using the Cricut® Art Philosophy Cartridge. The leaves were also cut with this cartridge and then scored to add veining. I added a green gem to the center of the flower for sparkle!
I used velcro-adhesive pieces for proper closure to ensure it stays shut when you give it away. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10