Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

Hope you're having a wonderful Valentine's Day! I've been working on projects for the upcoming Open House and here are a couple make-n-take options that people can create:
This first one uses the B&T paper called "Typeset". I used a couple different stamp sets: "Vintage Type" (D1481 $17.95) and "Blue Ribbon" (C1464 $13.95). I used the Art Philosophy cartridge to cut the letters, star, tab and banner shapes. I sewed the banner with embroidery thread and used buttons on the ends attached with glue dots. This scrapbook page also features my youngest son, Josiah, who is in the 10th grade and truly thinks "School Rocks"!!! I think he does:-)
This second lay-out uses the B&T paper called Roxie.
I used the AP cartridge to cut the flowers at 2 1/2" and 3" and then overlayed them and used an adorable button from the Buttons Basic Assortment Collection. I used picot ribbon and punched holes in the base cardstock using my eyelet tool. The stamp set is called Instant Memories. The photo mat is cut at 5 1/2" x 7 1/2" from black cardstock. The leaves were cut with the Cricut as well and I cut them at 2 1/2" and then used my Scor-Pal to add scored lines to look like veining. The tag was cut and stamped with words from the retired set Fill in the Blank. The letters "perfect" were also cut using the AP cartridge. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10