Thursday, February 2, 2012

Mojo Monday #226

I chose the circle style for this weeks Mojo Monday sketch. I used my largest scalloped circle Nestabilities for the base. The paper I chose was smoothie & colonial white cardstock from CTMH, Roxie B&T paper, the new baker's twine from CTMH, some cream ribbon and black opaque gems. The sentiment is stamped in smoothie ink and is from "Remarkable Wreath" ($13.95 C1473) and the butterfly is from the stamp set "Delight" (C1452 $13.95) and was also stamped in smoothie ink. It's very subtle but the colonial white scalloped circle was stamped with desert ink and I used a background stamp from Universal Backgrounds in 2nd and 3rd generation stamping just around the edge. It just gave it a bit more color. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10