Thursday, March 22, 2012

Forever in our Hearts

I received some news that my childhood pastor recently went to the arms of Jesus! That's happy for him, but sad for the family that grieves for his loss. I really like the paper pack from My Mind's Eye (MME), called Lost & Found 2: Sunshine, so I chose that for a sympathy card for his family.


The base of the card is from CTMH Colonial White with a layer of CTMH Twilight c.s., then MME B&T paper. For my sentiment I went to my favorite Verve sympathy set called "Forever In Our Hearts". The scalloped circle was cut using a steel die, the gems are called sunflower & some sheer black ribbon was added. The flowers, black sentiment shape and leaves were cut using the Art Philosophy Cartridge and the Cricut. I got inspired to keep creating so I made this card too:
This also uses the My Minds Eye B&T paper. I chose the same flowers and leaves with a tag this time. The stamp set is from Verve called "Forever in Our Hearts". Hopefully I won't have to use this card anytime soon:-) Be Blessed and enjoy the day. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10