Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Graduation Card

I'm definitely on a graduation-theme for cards with all the invitations we've received. This card features the CTMH stamp set Varsity Alphabet. What a perfect set for making any lay-outs or cards with a school-theme! I chose some paper from Echo Park Paper Co. called "A Boy's Life". I thought the bright colors worked well for this card.
The base is colonial white c.s. and then I used a 2 1/4" circle punch to punch out various circle shapes. The pennant is stamped from the stamp set Blue Ribbon. I attached the pennant to a BBQ skewer stick and added a small ribbon. Don't forget to check out the CTMH promotion of the month called Dotty For You. This paper pack is so much fun! It's only available until May 31st or while supplies last. Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Cute card, Susie. I just got that amazing alpha. Can't wait to use it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I have mostly been using 4 letters:-)LOL! I'm sure you'll really enjoy that set. The letters are nice and big which make them perfect for titles! Enjoy!

      Delete

01 09 10