Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Totally Inspired!

Today on Jeanette Lynton's Blog she posted some unconventional Mini Books! I was totally inspired by this photo:
My oldest son will be leaving "the nest" this fall for the first time and I know he will most likely get stumped on ideas for meals so I thought I'd create a small recipe guide with some quick and easy meal ideas and recipes. Here's my surprise gift for him:
I filled it with ideas and recipes that will hopefully inspire him in the kitchen!
The Olive cardstock from CTMH was cut at 5 1/2" using the AP cartridge and my Cricut. I used some clear DARICE brand A2 sleeves with self-adhesive strips to put each page together. I used double sided tape to attach the cover. The word "RECIPE" was cut with the Cricut as well at 1".
Then for the final page I placed some good old cash for those times when you just don't have time or energy to cook! I'm sure that page will need lots of refilling LOL!
Let me know if you create one of these mini albums. I'd love to see it! Thanks for stopping by! Paper: CTMH olive, colonial white & cocoa c.s. Ink: CTMH cocoa Stamps: CTMH "Enjoy" (C1496), retired "A Type" alphabet set Accessories: Cricut, CTMH Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge (Z1686), needle & thread, CTMH ruler (Z1471), piercing tool kit (Z1114), brown thread, crochet thread

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10