Friday, June 22, 2012

Mojo Monday #246

Happy Friday! It's definitely not Monday but I wanted to enter the challenge even though I'm late in the week:-) For my Mojo Monday entry I made a birthday card for a very special lady! My husband's grandma is 88 years old today and I wanted to make her a special card so I chose this week's sketch. I started with a black cardstock base measuring 5" x 5" and I used some B&T paper from My Mind's Eye Lost & Found 2 "Rosy" collection. I also used CTMH tulip c.s. & colonial white. The stamp set is from CTMH called "Party Pennants" and will be retired at the end of July so I had to get it before it was too late! I did some sewing on the boxes and added a black grosgrain ribbon and a CTMH Cricut-cut flower. And here's the birthday girl with one of her daughter's and myself. Happy 88th Birthday Grandma! You're the BEST!!!! Enjoy the weekend! We're heading out camping so I won't be posting until next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10