Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Loving CTMH Products

I just love the ideas that the CTMH creative team comes up with. I saw this card and had to recreate it for myself. It starts with a colonial white cardstock base and then an additional piece of colonial white cut at 5 1/4" x 4". I used the terrific Stella B&T Paper and did some stitching with my sewing machine to highlight the letter "B" that was cut using the Cricut and the CTMH Art Philosophy Cartridge. I can't wait to get my hands on the new "Artiste" cartridge that will be released for customers starting August 1st. The possibilities will truly be endless!!!

I cut the letter "B" at 2 3/4" and used the stamp set Hodge Podge Alphabet for the word "Birthday." The flowers were from the set Card Word Puzzle which has so many words to create unique phrases. I sponged the edges with creme brulee and chocolate and added Mocha Opaques to the flower centers. The ribbon is Dark Chocolate Striped Grosgrain Ribbon.

Be sure to go to my website starting August 1st if you'd like to get paper crafting with your own copy of the Cricut "Artiste" cartridge which contains 700 images for your crafting delight! Here's the link to all the images this new cartridge contains! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10