Friday, August 3, 2012

Check these out!

I've been helping some fellow consultants with setting up their blogs and I'm hoping you'll check them out and show your support.
The first one is Annette G's blog Mia Bella Scrapping and the second one is my upline's blog Mary Jo's Corner. I know they'd love the support and I'm sure they'll have some great ideas once they get familiar with how the blogging world works:-)
I can't wait to get my order with all the great new products that CTMH just released. Here's a peak at some of the new items. They will be so fun to play with!
This first photo shows the new "Scholastic" paper line:
This is the new Pear & Partridge paper with 3-D designs cut by the new Cricut "Artiste" cartridge:
This is the wild, wild west look called "Dakota"...I think it will be one of my personal favorites!
This is the soft and gentle look called "Avonlea" and works great for doing heritage type album pages.
This last example is called "Flirty" and it's so fun!
Contact me today if you'd like to get your new catalog displaying these wonderful ideas and much, much more! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10