Thursday, October 11, 2012

First Time Using Studio J!

I've been a Close To My Heart consultant now for over a year and a half and have never tried using Studio J. Wow! What a fun, interactive online scrapbooking experience. It's so easy to use and you can create pages in a very short time without the hassle of having to print your pictures.
Here's a few pages I created yesterday. I might just actually have my scrapbooks up-to-date now that I've learned the wonderful power of using Studio J!!
These pages are of my middle son who is a senior this year. He will have his scrapbooks ready for his open house next spring now that I took the plunge and dived into the world of digital scrapbooking the Close To My Heart way!
You can choose from all their paper packs (current and past) and they also have quick, pre-designed lay-outs for you to just drop your photos into. That makes it fast, easy and with no mess to clean-up afterwards:-)
I've always been a traditional scrapbooker, but life gets busy so this makes it possible to stay scrapbooking when you are short on time.

There are no fees for Studio J and you can choose to have CTMH print your photos or you can just purchase the .jpg files for $2.95 per 2-page lay-out. They make it so simple and I'm excited to get back into the scrapbooking world! Check out my website for more information and to try Studio J for free. This month they are having a special: Buy 9 lay-outs and get the 10th for FREE! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10