Monday, October 29, 2012

Mojo Monday #265

This week's sketch at the Mojo Monday Blogspot looks like this:
I chose a pretty simple take on the Mojo Monday sketch. I didn't use the square option but I think this will work anyways. I used my CTMH Cricut "Artiste" cartridge to cut the snowflake and then layered B&T (background & texture) paper for the rest. The look is fast and simple. I hope you try the Mojo Monday sketch too!
If you like the ability to personalize your cards November's Stamp of the Month has all the months and numbers for you to make it very personalized by the date.
Also in November, CTMH is running a special promotion if you purchase $50 in retail product and the November SOTM "Capture the Date", you can choose a stamp set for 1/2 off. Certain sets are excluded, check my previous post for more details.
Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10