Friday, October 12, 2012

Studio J Lay-Outs

As I mentioned in a previous post, I'm new to using Close To My Heart's Studio J digital online scrapbooking system, but the versatility and the fact that you don't have to print pictures and then cut them to fit or wish you had different sized photos is no longer an issue when you use Studio J through my website here. There is no longer a yearly fee, you can jump online at anytime and use the digital scrapbooking program as much as you want and if you decide to purchase, they have two options:
1. You can purchase the 2-page lay-out you create as a .jpg file for $2.95 or
2. You can purchase the .jpg file and the printed 2-page layout for $6.95

This month CTMH is offering a special for option #2. If you purchase 9 lay-outs then the 10th one is free!
Here are some more Studio J pages that I created. It's fast, fun and super easy to use! I'm impressed with all my paper options and different lay-out designs!
I created 20 pages (or 10 2-pg. lay-outs) in a few hours. I couldn't believe how easy it was and the amount of choices was terrific!
You have nothing to lose by giving it a shot so check it out here and see what you think!
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10