Thursday, November 1, 2012

Twice is Nice!

I will be participating in a "Stop-n-Shop" event near my home town so I'm making all sorts of samples to display at the event. I decided this time to create two of the same card instead of just one. I really should do this all the time but don't usually take the time. This twin set of cards is for next spring when we have lots of graduation open houses to attend. I used one of the Cricut Artiste stamp sets to create this fun ribbon look:
The base is colonial white with a black cardstock layer and then CTMH honey cardstock that was embossed with the Big Shot and a "Congrats" embossing folder.
I used CTMH honey, black and ruby ink.

On a personal note, my boys got all dressed up for our church's youth fall festival and my middle son and his buddies took first place in the costume contest as the "Avengers" and my youngest son took 4th for being a smurf. Here's some pics of their fun costumes:
My son is on the right. That blue paint was really tough on his eyes so he may not be as inclined to do that next year:-)

My middle son dressed as Iron Man and he and his friends did a good job of portraying "The Avengers!"
Gotta love that brilliant red hair huh? Too funny!

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10