Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Fast and Furious!

My eldest son will be turning 21 years old tomorrow.....my goodness where does the time go?! I thought this phrase fit him well because he definitely likes to drive fast and furious LOL! So here's a view of his card using the NEW CTMH stamp set "Fast and Furious"
I'm from MN and it gets really, really cold here. My son, Caleb, likes to compete in ice races and here's what he looks like at the starting line-up:
He has gotten up to 119 mph and that's too fast for this momma! I'm just thankful he hasn't crashed. He watched a crash at the last event and he thought the guy had died because he was going 180 mph (with a different type of racing snowmobile) but he turned out to be just fine....yikes!

I used an embossing folder (diamond plate) and the Big Shot on the cranberry cardstock and cut the numbers out using my Art Philosophy cartridge and the Cricut:
The inside sentiment is from the Perfect Fit-Birthday set being released February 1st, 2013.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10