Monday, January 7, 2013

Mojo Monday #275

This week's Mojo Monday sketch is featuring a sketch by Julee:

My card is 5" x 6.25" white cardstock base and it uses CTMH smoothie, desert sand and chocolate cardstock as well as the CTMH Dotty for You (now retired) paper. I embellished a bit more than the sketch because I thought it needed a bit more to make it extra festive!

I made this card for my adorable niece, Andrea, that is turning 16 tomorrow. I can hardly believe what a young lady she is becoming. I took senior photos of her brother (my nephew) this past summer and she was hoping that I could take "a few" photos of her. Turns out she had multiple clothing changes and tons of ideas so we did a full-blown photo shoot! It was pretty fun!

The inside sentiment is from the CTMH stamp set "Party Pennants" (C1429).
Here's a close-up. I used the Stamp of the Month set from Jan. 2012 called "Little Reminder" (S1201) and the pennants are stamped using "Fill in the Blank" (D1465) and "Party Pennants" also from CTMH:

Have a great week!

6 comments:

  1. I found your card through the Mojo Monday blog. I think the pennants are absolutely adorable and love the little sticks! Your niece will love this card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sandi! I hope she loves the card too! I hope to win the Mojo Challenge too:-)

      Delete
  2. I stumbled upon your website through the Mojo Monday link. I really like your Sweet 16 card. I'm now off to check out more of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card! The banner at the top is a great addition to the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa! I thought it needed something extra too.

      Delete

01 09 10