Monday, February 25, 2013

Just for You

I love making square cards, but the downside is that they cost more to mail...but they're fun to make. I liked the Deconstructing Jen sketch so much from my previous post that I followed that for this card:
Starting with a 5" x 5" base with the now retired "Roxy" paper from CTMH. I distressed all the layers with the CTMH edge distresser and had the Cricut Artiste cartridge cut the butterflies used on this card.
The inside sentiment is from the set "A Friend Like You" from CTMH.
The pearl opaques (from CTMH) added a nice touch to the butterfly. I cut the tag with the Artiste cartridge and stamped it with the CTMH White Daisy ink pad.
Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes I make square cards that are 4.25x4.25 so I can mail them in a regular envelope. It only works, of course, when you can scale correctly, but it works more often than not. :)

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10