Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Mojo Monday #279

It's contest week at the Mojo Monday Blogspot. This week's sketch was designed by Julee Tilman (owner of Verve Stamps).

I wanted to use some of the new CTMH For Always paper pack. It has beautiful black & white patterns that can accented with bright colors for a bit of contrast on your paper crafting projects.
I started with a black cardstock base:
Layered white cardstock and then lots of layers of the new "For Always". I chose CTMH sunflower for some bright contrast.
The cricut cut my flower, leaves, flourish and ovals.
The pearl opaques add a soft touch.

Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Susie!! Love how you've added just a little bit of brightness to go with the black and white. Lovely flower. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful use of this week's sketch. Love the pop of colour with the flower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw the thumbnail of your card at Mojo Monday and had to pop over to get a better look. This is just gorgeous! I love that pop of yellow with the black and white.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Susie, your card is gorgeous! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card! I LOVE the pop of yellow, it really catches the eye.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous Susie! I'm loving all the layers and detail.

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10