Thursday, March 7, 2013

Girls Rock

A quick post tonight. I made a simple card using the new stamp set "Girls Rock" and "Distressed Backgrounds" from CTMH. The Cricut and Artiste cartridge cut the flower shape that coordinates with the Girls Rock set. I really like the background stamp set for a fast and nice-looking border.

I've been slacking on my posts because I have had a change in my life. I took a temporary job for what was supposed to be 3 days and the girl I was covering for was quite severely injured in a car accident on her way home from her vacation. She broke her femur, ankle and knee and now I'll be filling in for 6 to 8 weeks while she recovers. I'm trying to figure out how to get more creations but at the moment I'm pretty busy. Please say a prayer for my friend, Barbara, while she heals from her injuries.
Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Prayers for you and Barbara during this difficult time. Beautiful card. I'm in love with the houndstooth background stamp. Can't wait to get my inky fingers on it and play!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10