Saturday, March 30, 2013

Graduation 2013

I've started making some graduation cards. Time is slipping by so quickly and I have so many graduations this coming spring. I wanted to make the matching school colors, but finding the right paper was more difficult than I thought so I chose the wonderful red/black/white combination for this card:
The card size is 5" x 5". The graduation cap is made from a 2" square punch. The tassel is created by wrapping string/crochet thread (or whatever you have that looks like tassel cording) and you wrap the string around your 4 fingers about 5 or 6 times or you can use a piece of heavy paper like in this image:

Go here for complete instructions.

I used the CTMH White Daisy ink for stamping the background on black cardstock. The chalkboard look is so popular this season, it seems to be popping up in everything. I love it! I used the Cricut and my Artiste cartridge from CTMH to cut the letters out. It was fast & easy! The background stamp set I used is called "Congrats Graduate"


Happy creating! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10