Thursday, April 16, 2020

2020 Update....It's been Over a Year.

My highly-neglected blog is getting some attention today. Since we are currently dealing with the Covid-19 world-wide pandemic I've had a lot of time on my hands to update my blog. Looking at it today I realized it's been over a year since I lasted posted to this poor, neglected space on the world-wide web. I'll be providing some beautiful baby images and can't wait to get the babies back into the studio. While babies may not be under 10 days old when we can finally have business as usual, we can still capture some beautiful images of your newest family member. The baby may be more alert and that's not so bad. Getting a glimpse of their emerging personality will be a treasured image for your family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10