Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Life is Good!



Another card idea from Jeanette Lynton's blog:-) Since I'm still fairly new with CTMH, I don't have many stamps from the past so I had to make due with what I have and came up with this card. The directions are as follows:
1. The card base was cut with the Cricut using CTMH's Art Philosophy (or AP) Cartridge. I used the card on page 58 of the guide book and cut it at 5 1/2" using colonial white cardstock.
2. The acorns were cut with the AP cartridge using the acorn on page 36 of the guide book. They were cut with colonial white cs at 1 1/2".
3. The acorn tops were created with the "layer" option on the same page, using chocolate cs and cutting at 1 1/2".
4. I used paper from the You & Me kit and cut this at 2 1/2" x 5 1/2".
5. I stamped the sentiment from the Remarkable Wreath (C1473) stamp set.
6. I used a 5/8" strip of sunset cs and ran it through my Bigshot with the Cuttlebug folder called "Organic Flourish" (it's a set of 5 found at a local hobby/craft store), then I sponged this strip with chocolate ink.
7. I stamped the acorn base with the set, Universal Backgrounds (D1477) using desert sand ink and then sponged the edges and attached the chocolate acorn tops.
8. The ribbon is by Offray (166927 Sheer Petit Dot C3 Brown) found at Hobby Lobby or Michaels.
9. The button is from CTMH's BULK 210, which I hand sewed to the ribbon and attached with a glue dot.
10. I added a small strip of chocolate cs to the inside and stamped the sentiment from the set "Say it in Style" (D1283).
Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

01 09 10