Friday, November 18, 2011

Gathering Ideas

This card features a couple of the snowflakes from the CTMH Art Philosophy® Cricut cartridge that I want each guest to see and stamp on. I used CTMH's Wonderland B&T paper, some glitter gel, a couple mocha opaques, & ribbon to finish off this A2-size card. The ink was Twilight & Chocolate.
For a second project at my friend's home gathering we will be making this cute treat bag for Thanksgiving. I made the tag with the AP cartridge cut at 3 1/4" and the chocolate tag was cut at 3 1/2". I used the stamp set "So Grateful" (B1395 $9.95) and the ink was Autumn Terracotta, Chocolate and Olive. I cut the pumpkin out and popped it up with dimensional foam tape along with one of the leaves. I purchased the treat bags from an online retailer & filled them with yummy chocolate covered pretzels! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10