Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Holiday Wishes Card

During the month of November you can purchase the My Acrylix® Holiday Wishes D–size stamp set for $5 with a $25 stamp purchase. I made this card with the tree stamp from this set. I cut out the tree shape 3 times with my Cricut using the AP cartridge, stamped them, scored them in the center and glued the sides together. I used the Kraft color-ready border strip and some retired paper from CTMH. The kraft cardstock was put through the Big Shot with a texture plate and the edges were sponged with chocolate ink.
Here's the side view showing the 3-D dimension and it would mail easily because you can lay the tree flat! That's always a bonus... Thanks for looking!
This is a look at the complete set:
Contact me if you'd like to take advantage of this special offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10