Thursday, January 26, 2012

MOJO Monday #225

The MOJO sketch this week comes from the very talented Julee Tilman. I must confess I struggled coming up with a unique design for this sketch, but here it is. I chose a masculine theme because I really love this new Workshop on the Go called Cruisin' from CTMH. The white base card is 5" x 6.5" and the red squares are 2" x 2". I cut the images from the WOTG stamp set and used 3D foam tape. The banner in the center uses a baker's twine ribbon and button for accent and the car was stamped several times in different ink colors (honey,grey wool and black) to accent the grill and tires.
Here's the front:
Side view:
Inside greeting is personalized for my nephew's upcoming 30th Birthday. I used the stamp set from CTMH called "A Little Everything" for the sentiment. Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. Very cool!! Perfect sketch/design for the paper and stamps. Wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally cool man card. What guy wouldn't love to show off this piece?!!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10