Monday, February 20, 2012

It's A Zoo Card!

On February 28th, I'll be hosting a card workshop and this will be one of the cards you can make. Let me know if you'd like to join the class. This baby card uses a retired set from CTMH called "It's a Zoo". The faces were stamped twice with different colors so they could be popped out with 3-D tape. The banner was created with the Pennant Alphabet stamp set. I used Autumn Terracotta paper embossed with the Big Shot and chocolate cardstock also run through the Big Shot. The sentiment tag was cut using the Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge and the sentiment is from the (now retired) January Stamp of the Month called "Little Reminder".
This shows the 3-D faces:
Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Susie, this is an adorable card. I love what you did with it. I was just thinking last night that I need to use this stamp set again soon. It's one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susie, this is a wonderful card TFS!!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10