Tuesday, February 21, 2012

You Are....Original

Close To My Heart offers a special each month called "The Stamp of the Month". If you spend $50 in merchandise you can purchase the SOTM for just $5 more or you can purchase the set alone for $17.95. In April, the SOTM is called "You Are...." It's a fun set and I used it for this guy card. I chose a Bamboo cardstock base cut at 5 1/2" x 12". I used Outdoor Denim cardstock embossed using the Big Shot and then cut strips from the B&T paper pack Victory. This is the perfect "male" paper pack with camouflage, navy, brown and neutral tones. The shapes were cut using the Art Philosophy cartridge (a must-have for card-makers!)The "Original" banner was scored twice at each end so that it stands out from the rest of the card.

The inside pocket holds a gift card. You score the center line at 6", then at 4 1/4" and I rotate my paper 180 degrees and score again at 4 1/4". Then you can use a 1/2" circle punch half-way into the center to punch your first mark and I use a 2" square punch to create the rest of the gift card pocket. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10