Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Mojo Monday #229

This week over at the Mojo Monday Blogspot they have another fun sketch designed by Mary Fish to inspire us. Here's the sketch she came up with:
I chose a 5" x 6 1/2" base with dark chocolate, sunset, & crystal blue cardstock. The B&T paper is from a 6" x 6" pad from Authentique Papers called Gathering. I cut the flower at 2 1/2" using the Art Philosophy Cartridge again. The flourish was also cut with that cartridge, cut at 1". I chose the March Stamp of the Month that will be available March 1st-31st and it is called "Potential". I used Silver Glitz Glitter Gel which at $2.75 is a huge bargain. It works terrific for the "bling" look and costs very little. I like this sentiment because it reminds me of the verse in scripture from Matthew 19:26 --With God, all things are possible.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10