Tuesday, February 21, 2012

"Potential" Card

I have made several posts today. I guess I'm on a role:-) This card features some fun new paper from Authentique that matches the CTMH "Sunset" color just perfectly! I really love when paper colors come together!
The card features butterflies, a flower and leaves that were cut from the Cricut, the scalloped oval was cut with a Nestability and the sentiment shape was cut free-hand. This stamp set will be available very soon for the March Stamp of the Month. I wasn't sure I'd like this set but it's been really fun to play with!

Here's a close-up. The flower has a black opaque in the center and the leaves are scored to give it a more-realistic appearance. The butterflies have mocha opaques as their center and they were glued on with glue dots.


The inside greeting is from Card Chatter-Love and I thought it went well with the outside sentiment!

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card. I really like the colors and the way you coordinated all of the elements together. Elegant.

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10