Saturday, March 10, 2012

Happy and Sad

This is a very special day! My amazing dad came into the world 75 years ago today! He is an incredible father to me and my siblings and a faithful husband to my mom! God has blessed us with him and we pray he has many more years ahead to spend with us and our kids! Happy 75th Birthday, Dad! We love you!
I also received sad news that a friend of mine was told she was pregnant with her fourth child only to find out this week that her gestational sac was empty. I am so saddened by their news. I made her a card to try and encourage her. I used a white cardstock base, Authentique B&T paper and the retired CTMH stamp set "Over the Rainbow". I added the new CTMH Baker's Twine to tie in the Sunset color. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10