Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Happy Thoughts....coming your way

This card has bright, bold colors and reminds me of a happy day! I used a black card stock base, yellow card stock embossed with the Big Shot using a Swiss Dots embossing folder, I ink embossed the black strip using a Versamark ink pad and the stamp from the CTMH April Stamp of the Month. The flowers were cut at 2 3/4" and 2" and the black leaf branch was also cut at 2" using the Art Philosophy cartridge from CTMH. The stamp set is "Card Chatter-Sympathy". The inside sentiment reads "coming your way". Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card! I love all the textures, and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT CARD! I love checking in with your blog and seeing what you are creating! Since you are one of my favorites.... I just named your blog for an award...come to my blog for info and grab your badge!

    gmbscrapper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card. I love the yellow and black color combination! Thanks for playing with us at H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card, so bright and cheerful! I also love that your showed different ways to emboss. Thanks for joining us at Heart 2 Heart!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is so striking with its vivid colors and bold design. Thanks for taking the H2H embossing challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE it! So very pretty and bold - says a lot with a glance or a study.
    Thanks for sharing your pretty card with H2H.

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10