Monday, April 16, 2012

Mojo Monday #237

Time for another Mojo Monday challenge over at the Mojo Monday Blogspot. This week's sketch comes from the talented Mary Fish. This is a unique sketch and I thought it would be fun to bring kites into my design.
So I chose a colonial white cardstock base with some patterned paper from My Mind's Eye Lost & Found Two pad the "Rosy" pattern & dark chocolate cardstock.
The kites were sewn with my sewing machine as well as the patterned paper base. The sentiment was from the CTMH "Say It In Style" (D1283). I used 3-D foam tape for the kites and the sentiment.
Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. I think we'd be blown away today if we tried to fly a kite. LOL It's super windy here in Northern Michigan. Cute card! Made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the cutest card ever! I love it! The kites are adorable!

    :) cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Darned Clever and creative & Darling too! Love your cute kites and the bakers twine! Gret choice of dp's too! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful kites, and such a simple idea - very clever!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10