Friday, May 4, 2012

Florentine Friday

This card has a cocoa cardstock base measuring 4 1/4" x 5 1/2". The B&T paper was from the Florentine paper pack from Close to my Heart. I love the 2-sided paper because I cut a piece of cardstock at 4" x 5 1/4" and then again at 2" and just flipped one side over to get the 2 coordinating papers. I used the stamp from the CTMH set called "Country Life" (C1498 $13.95) for the grazing cow image. The shapes were cut using the Art Philosophy cartridge from CTMH and my Cricut. They were cut at 2 1/2" and 2 1/4". The sentiment is from the set "Say It In Style" also from CTMH.
The inside verse is from the Plain Jane stamp sets from Verve.com. I love using scripture verses with my cards and Verve offers a nice selection of Bible verses.
Enjoy the upcoming weekend! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10