Thursday, May 10, 2012

Jesse turns 18!

Our middle son, Jesse, is celebrating his 18th birthday today! What a great kid he is! We are blessed to have him for a son.
I made his card using several (now retired) SOTM sets from CTMH. I started with a black c.s. base and added a piece of desert sand c.s. that was stamped in desert sand ink using the line stamp from the April "You Are..." stamp of the month, the guitar was a wooden stamp from a local hobby store that I found years ago and the other flourish-type stamp used on the background was from the set "Enjoy Life" (C1349 $13.95). I stamped black stars from the stamp of the month set from April as well. The ticket (from the Nov. 2011 "Cherish the Day" SOTM) was personalized for today and the twilight c.s. star was embossed using the Big Shot & an SU embossing folder. I used the AP Cartridge and my Cricut to cut the shapes, the stars and the numbers. The jumbo eyelets were added for fun!
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10