Saturday, August 11, 2012

Birthday Girl Card

Once again I used the new Cricut "Artiste" cartridge to create this birthday card.


I chose a CTMH Hollyhock cs base with colonial white and chocolate cardstock. The wording and flowers were cut with the Cricut and I cut the "Birthday Girl" phrase twice. Once with hollyhock and once in colonial white for the layering look that it creates. The banners were stamped from one of the stamp sets that are included with the Artiste cartridge.


The inside sentiment also is included in the Cricut "Artiste" package. It has wonderful choices in the stamp sets and the Artiste cartridge is full of 3-D projects and tons of other shapes for your paper crafting needs! With both cartridges (Art Philosophy and now Artiste) from CTMH I have so many options for paper crafting that I sometimes don't know where to start:-)

Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10