Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Card Swap #2

For this card, I once again used the upcoming "Tommy" paper pack from the Spring/Summer 2013 Close To My Heart Idea book which will be effective starting February 1st, 2013!
The idea book cover looks like this:

It's full of great new products, including fabric, embellishments, paper packs, stamp sets and scrapbooking ideas! Contact me today if you'd like a catalog!

For my 2nd card in the card swap I chose a white cardstock base with Tommy B&T paper. I created some banner pieces attached on a piece of thick thread (crochet thread I believe). The outdoor denim flag was stamped with CTMH White Daisy ink and then embossed with white embossing powder.
I made an accordion paper flower or rosette for some dimension. For a tutorial on making these I found one by Lisa Stenz (another CTMH consultant). You can check this tutorial out here.
I used a 12" x 1 1/4" piece of cardstock from the Tommy paper pack and scored it every 1/4" then folded it mountain/valley style. The stamp set that I used is called "Sail Away" (C1530) available February 1, 2013. The 2 metal studs in the corner are also from CTMH. They are called "Studs" and you can choose 48 round or square for $3.95.
The inside has some matching B&T paper and an anchor stamped image. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10