Thursday, January 24, 2013

Final Card from the Card Swap

This card is fast and simple using the CTMH "Tommy" paper pack and the matching stamp set from the Tommy Workshop on the Go set. I stamped the sentiment tag with CTMH Outdoor Denim ink onto a Cricut-cut tag with the CTMH Art Philosophy cartridge at 4 1/2" and the layered tag in Outdoor Denim was cut at 4 3/4".


The card base is CTMH Cranberry with a layer of white, Tommy B&T and then 2 strips of stamped honey cardstock. I love the new Outdoor Denim Chevron Ribbon (Z1808) available February 1, 2013. It's a perfect addition to make this card pop!

The Tommy WOTG set looks like this:

The inside is stamped onto white cardstock with the stamp image that looks like waves. In order for me to get the image to stamp seamlessly, I wiped the left edge of the wave stamp so when I overlapped the image it didn't stamp darker where they met together. I stamped the sailboat in Cranberry ink and cut it out and placed it wherever the waves didn't quite meet together:-) It was perfect for masking blunders!


Thanks for checking out the CTMH Card Swap! Stop back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10