Saturday, February 16, 2013

Deconstructing Jen No. 86

It's so inspiring to use sketches when you create a card. I haven't done a sketch from the website Deconstructing Jen for quite some time and I really like some of the sketches they have so I created a card using this sketch:
The black cardstock base measures 5" x 5". I layered some designer paper from a hobby store paper pad that I purchased last year.
The circles were cut in varying sizes and the butterflies were cut using an SU embosslit die:
I used the fun "Joyful Birthday" stamp set from Close to My Heart and on the inside I used a sentiment from the set "For Every Occasion"
The Licorice Opaque Gems work perfectly for the butterfly bodies and additional embellishing:
The CTMH Burlap Ribbon adds a unique touch to this card with the black button sewn in the middle:
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10