Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Mojo Monday #280

I am late on getting my card posted for the Mojo Monday challenge but here it is. The sketch for this week looks like this:


Here's my version using some older paper from My Mind's Eye Love Me collection:


There are a lot of layers for this week's challenge and also a fair amount of sewing. I used my sewing machine for the stitching:

The Cricut and my CTMH Art Philosophy cartridge cut the hearts:

I added a very tiny ribbon that I created using a Pinterest link. You can find out how to make these teeny tiny ribbons by going here to my Pinterest board or here if you don't have a Pinterest account.

The inside sentiment is from the NEW CTMH stamp set called Joyful Birthday (B1419)


Here's a view from my back window today. After the 16" of snowfall and blizzard we had Sunday and Monday, it was beautiful to see the sun shining across the land:

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10