Friday, February 8, 2013

Final Card Swap Samples

I checked back to my online website under the "While Supplies Last" and some items were already sold out so I quickly purchased the ones that I wanted before they were gone too. If you want some really great crafting bargains, then be sure to visit here.

I wanted to share the final cards from my card swap. I received samples using the new "For Always" paper pack and the new stamp set called "The Happy Couple" from my upline Mary Jo Abel.





I love the detail and the flowers on the cake....very romantic looking in my opinion! Great job, Mary Jo!!!

I received the "Buzz and Bumble" paper pack cards from Nancy Klaphake:



I love how she cut this shape on the Cricut using the Artiste cartridge. It makes for a very unique card! Great work, Nancy!



I received the very summery look of "Surf's Up" from Margi Gilbertson:

She used this stamp set called "Bright Sunshiny Day"....very vintage & fun!





Such fun summer-themed cards! I hope these card samples have inspired your creativity and given you a look into the new catalog! If you want to check out all the card swap posts then follow these links:
Card Swap
Card Swap
Here
and Here
Thanks for stopping by!




No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10